Technical Superintendent – Dredging, Environmental & Marine Engineering
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Industrial or Civil Engineer for the position of Technical Superintendent. You will work as part of a highly motivated and talented multinational team. You will also have the opportunity to receive top quality training opportunities. Our client is an international Marine and Offshore Company, offering a competitive salary and benefits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for the coordination of maintenance and repair of the fleet
- At a later stage preform follow up of the dockings and one of the dredgers
- You are a qualified Industrial or Civil engineer
- Specialisation in (electro)mechanics or equivalent experience is preferred
- You speak and write English fluently
- You are a problem-solver
- You work well in a team, but can also work independently
- You are willing to work on overseas sites for extended periods of time
- You are flexible and stress resistant
To find out more click on the link below and apply today!