We are seeking talented and enthusiastic Project Engineer(s) to work internationally in a competitive, multinational and maritime environment. You will work as part of a highly motivated and talented team working on the realization of offshore drilling and installation projects. You will also have the opportunity to receive top quality training opportunities. Our client is an international Marine and Offshore Company, offering a competitive salary and benefits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You apply your experience in a maritime environment
- You assist in the coordination of on-site activities, optimizing the execution of works and correct them if necessary
- You attend to reporting and budget and cost control
- You support the project manager by following up on the project progress
- You are a qualified engineer
- You are experienced in drilling or offshore installation works
- You speak and write English fluently
- You are interested in the renewable energy industry
- You are flexible and stress resistant
- You are willing to work abroad in Europe as well as the rest of the world
To find out more click on the link and apply today!