Mechanical Installation Position – High Tech industry
We have a Mechanical Installation job opportunities in the Netherlands for engineers with a Bachelor Degree in Mechatronics or Mechanical engineering.
Our client sets the technical standard and creates new and more production opportunities for end users. Our client has more than 60 operative subsidiaries, and is a key player in all important worldwide markets. You will have good international growth opportunities within the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILTIES
You would be working for one of the leading worldwide providers of machine tools. You will assemble and test complex high tech mechatronic CO2 drive lasers. It concerns small series that are assembled inside a clean room environment. You will be responsible for the effective and qualitative assembly of the final product according to planning. Any disturbances will be solved with your team. You take initiative within the production development of the modules and or devices. You initiate assembly and production improvements
• You have completed technical education at Secondary school level or Bachelor Degree Level, preferably mechatronics or mechanical engineering
• Good command of the English language both spoken and written word
• You have hands on work experience within mechanical, mechatronics, mechanics, assembly
• You are passionate about technology and you are willing to work in a high tech environment with challenging technical projects
• You have good communication skills
• You possess problem solving ability
• Experience with vacuum technology is a plus
• You can describe yourself as a true team player
• You are proactive and flexible
• You are willing to work in shifts
• Have the ability to take initiative and not to wait
• Result oriented personality; with expertise, tact and determination to achieve results
• Willingness to follow courses in Germany
• Willingness to stay overnight during work shifts and schedules
• In possession of a valid certificate VCA
You will first receive a 2 year contract with several evaluations during that period to evaluate your performance and integration. After this initial period of 2 years, you will have the chance to be offered a permanent employment contract. Our client is only interested in engineers that are willing to commit themselves for longer period. This is not a position just for 1 to 2 years because there will be a significant investment into your personal development.
This program ensures that international engineers are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands. The employer will assist you with the following:
• Helping you in the search for housing nearby the job location.
• Setting up a Dutch bank account
• Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
• Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who is working in our country needs to apply for our health insurance. Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost around € 70,- up to €100,- per month.)
• They also offer a basic course in the Dutch language