Spanish Professionals is looking for an experienced Engineer Laser Technology for our client within the High-tech industry.
Our customer is one of the worldwide leading companies in the production and laser technology. Innovations from our costumer determine the direction in machine tools for sheet and material processing in laser technology, electronics or medical technology. They set the technical standard and create for end users new and more production opportunities.
The development of new applications and more powerful machines, the rapid conversion of technical ideas in user-oriented innovation, high quality and reliable advice to the customer characteristics.
The main responsibilities of the Engineer Laser Technology are:
Provides onsite support by performing installation, upgrades, repairs and maintenance of complex equipment and systems. Troubleshoot to system malfunctions, or with the support of a team of experts abroad, to solve. Represents the customer service training in the use and maintenance of the systems.
- Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite;
- Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer;
- Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers;
- Maintenance and organizes’ its installed base. Is the contact with the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
- Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
- Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
- Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
- Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
What does our client require from the Engineer Laser Technology:
- Bachelor Ordinary Degree / Bachelor Honour Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
Several years of experience as a service engineer is a plus;
- Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
- Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
- Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;
- Take initiative, do not wait;
- Personality, with expertise, tact and determination to achieve results;
- Willingness to follow courses in Germany;
- Willingness to stay overnight during work shifts and schedules;
- Willing to rotation of fault services during evenings and weekends;
- Customer satisfaction is high on your agenda;
- Driving license B;
- Willing to work in a 5 shift schedule;
- In possession of a valid certificate VCA.